Global community of Travel Professionals sharing knowledge, tips and discussing current events

Welcome to Travel Advisors Forum

BECOME A MEMBER

Become a member and share your thoughts, ask questions and get answers

Tools for Social media scheduling

Sharon79

I am wondering what tools do you guys use to schedule Social Media posts. Please, share your experiences.

Heather B.

I am wondering what tools do you guys use to schedule Social Media posts. Please, share your experiences.
I love Ltaer tool as well. i used others but i found that Later is much easier to use. If you are on pd their pd version, you can even have your custom LINKINBIO

Sharon79

Thank you for your reply. I signed up and started playing with this tool. It seems that i can manage it :) Any other tips will be greatly appreciated.

Travel Pro

I got the pd version of Later and it gives an opportunity to put linkinbio, which i find as a great feature to direct traffic yo my website.

Emily

I love Ltaer tool as well. i used others but i found that Later is much easier to use. If you are on pd their pd version, you can even have your custom LINKINBIO
I also use Later for scheduling my social media and I find it very easy to navigate. I spend an hour per week to schedule all my posts for a week.